how to read shattered heart:

Red text is commentary made by the present day me, age 22. Black text is copied and pasted from the various Livejournals I kept between 2001 and 2007. Post titles indicate the original posting date of the black text.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

[09 Jan 2002|08:38pm]


[I will miss your friendship]
[I want you to know that this is not an attempt at getting you back ] [simply my mad ramblings, my true thoughts]

I am feeling?
Loss of [self respect?]
Feeling [used]
Feeling [embarrassed] because I believed?

[I try not to care about your feelings, but one thing I know for sure is that I want [you know who you are, dollface]to be happy xXx she means the world to me and always will/make her happy/be in love.]


Xx ?I just thought you should know? xX




< / extra poignant punctuation >


p.s. i think this was about my internet boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment